Monday 29 April 2013

My Baby's Blankets

I went through a baby panel buying craze a few years ago. Every time I saw a cute panel I just had to buy it - which was just about every time I was in Fabricland! I couldn't help it! Have you seen those panels hanging in Fabricland? So adorable!! I had quite the stash. Most of them were gifts, a couple I sold. I'm happy to say I'm down to 4 or 5 left to make before I can buy any more. And a couple of those I have plans for!

I've made one for each of my kids, and it wasn't exactly planned but the theme for all of them - baby animals.

I finished Victoria's a couple weeks ago. This panel I bought before Seth was born and intended to make it for him, but then I came a across a couple others I really liked and decided to make them instead. I love this one and can't believe I left it for so long! It has purple minky on the back which makes it really girly.





These are the two I did before Seth was born, one for him and one for our next baby which turned out to be Anthony! Those were the good old days when I had all the time in world! :)


Seth's baby blanket.




Anthony's baby blanket. Pandas are my favourite!




Now with Victoria's blanket done I'm trying to decide what to do next. I have 3 quilts in mind...





No comments:

Post a Comment