Friday 19 April 2013

Baby Feet

For each of my babies I've done a cross stitch with their feet stamped on. I'm quite excited because Victoria's just came back from getting framed! Nothing is more motivating then seeing a finished project!

Her's was a lot more stitching then the two I did for the boys, but it was so cute - and the only other one I could find with feet! There doesn't seem to be very many baby cross stitches with the feet stamping. I was beginning to think I was going to have to come up with my own pattern when, luckily, I found this pattern on ebay. I was really hoping to get her's done before she was born but that didn't quite work out! We stamped Victoria's feet when she was 2 months old, not bad considering I only started it after Christmas!





Anthony's had the least stitching and it done before he was born. Stitched his name and stamped his feet when he was just a couple weeks old.




I didn't get Seth's finished until he was 3 months old. I was in a panic to get it done and actually finished it on a road trip to my brother's wedding - it was a long drive! (And Seth was so good! He has always traveled well.) I was getting worried his big feet weren't going to fit in that little space, and they almost didn't! He is pretty much standing on that poor little bird!



Now with Victoria's cross stitch done, I'm going to work a little bit on my Peach Chorus from Mystic Stitch before I start her Christmas stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment