Tuesday 29 April 2014

Ladybug Fleece Throw

I bought this pattern a long time ago - Simplicity 3955. I pull it out every now and again, consider making it, and then put it back. This time when I pulled it out I had a little more motivation. The choir I sing with is doing a benefit concert and they needed items donated for the silent auction.

Since the pattern includes a panda, fish and ladybug, I was still trying to decide between them (the panda was winning!) when I got to Fabricland. As it turned out they only had red and black solid fleece, so ladybug it was!

I love how it turned out! I'm definitely going to have to make the panda and fish - and more ladybugs! I'm thinking Christmas presents!


If you love the ladybug, it is up for auction on Monday, May 5 at the Kerry Vickar Center at 7:00! It will be neat to see how much it goes for!

1 comment: