Tuesday 15 April 2014

Go Diego Go!

I asked my son about a month ago what he wanted for a birthday cake. He was pretty set on a pirate cake with Captain Hook and Jake, the Neverland Pirate. When I asked again last week he was going back and forth between the pirate cake and a Diego cake. In the end Diego won and he requested his cake have Diego, looking through his spotting scope, Alicia, Rescue Pack, Click, Baby Jaguar, and a red-eyed tree frog on it. It amuses me a bit that they think I can recreate scenes from whatever show they choose. Thank goodness Diego doesn't have any more regular characters on it!

So, here it is - Diego, with his spotting scope, (I call it a telescope all the time and I always get corrected!) about to rescue the red-eyed tree frog, who is stuck on a log in a river, about to go over a waterfall. Rescue pack is there, about to transform into a kayak to help save the frog. Click (the camera, Baby Jaguar and Alicia are just standing around, unaware of the danger the poor red-eyed tree frog is in.



The cake was a hit, and of course the first thing to get eaten were the characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment