Monday 26 May 2014

3 Baby Blankets

I've had these baby blankets done for a little while now and am just getting around to posting them. I was looking for patterns that would use up some of my scrap flannel and decided on these 3. The quality of the pictures isn't that great, but here they are:

Yellow Brick Road. I have always loved this pattern and finally bought it last fall. I'd really like to make the boys matching quilts for their bunk beds using this pattern.


Upsized Charm Square. I had to switch this pattern up a little to accommodate the scrapes I had.



Rail Fence. Another pattern I've always liked and it is so quick and simple, with so many varieties.



It is amazing what you can do with a few scraps! It doesn't take much to turn them into something useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment