Wednesday 20 April 2016

Minnie Mouse Cake

Our daughter loves everything that is pink and girly, so it is no surprise that she loves Minnie Mouse! This is probably the last year I get to pick out her birthday cake so I decided I would take advantage of it and make her a Minnie Mouse cake.

I took a couple different ideas and put them together. Making Minnie out of a cookie was the easiest way I could think of making her, so that is what I did. After I finished Minnie's face, I couldn't figure out why she didn't look as cute as the picture I was copying. I stood there looking at it for a few minutes until it finally clicked...


I made her cross-eyed! Luckily it was a easy fix!


Once her bow was on she looked even better!


Minnie's Bowtiques is one of her favourite shows (or was until Paw Patrol recently took over!) so I made a big bow to wrap all the way around it. Some pink icing and sparkles and I called it done!


It turned out pretty cute and Victoria was delighted! Of course she wore her Minnie Mouse Halloween costume, complete with her Minnie Mouse ears, so she matched the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment