Wednesday 3 September 2014

Fish Fleece Throw

I didn't accomplished much over the summer, too busy enjoying the nice weather! Now that things are settling down (well, sort of!) maybe I can get back to some projects that have been collecting dust. Or maybe start some new ones! ;)

I think I started this throw away back in June. I finally finished it a couple weeks ago and am just getting around to posting it. It is from the same Simplicity pattern that I made the ladybug from.

I was planning on make the clown fish, but I couldn't find orange fleece anywhere. Instead I went with purple.


I think I like it better with purple! But then I like everything better with purple!
I also have blue fleece to make another one. I think that will look nice too.

This is the back, but it makes a very nice front!


I can't find my spring loaded scissors so I had to do all the snipping with my sewing scissors. It didn't take as long as I thought it would, but I did have to take a couple breaks to rest my hand. I've looked everywhere for those spring loaded scissors. There was time when I was going to lend them to a couple of my sisters, but I don't think I actually did - probably just put them 'somewhere safe'!


Hopefully the blue one won't take me as long!

No comments:

Post a Comment