Wednesday 9 October 2013

Where did September go?

So September flew right past me and I don't have anything to show for it. I guess that is not totally true as I did make some curtains for my brother and I have been cross stitching on my daughter's Christmas stocking. And I intend on finishing it tonight!!! I just have the reins left. And the lines on the drum. Oh, and the lines above and below her name, but that is it!!!

This past weekend I completed one more of my Pay-It-Forwards for 2013. When I post these things on Facebook, I take it seriously! I will send you something if you respond.


My sister was one of the 3 that replied and since this past weekend I was going visiting her (Ladies Night!) I thought it would be the perfect time to deliver her gift. She had been wanting to make bath salts for a couple months now, but we just never got around to doing it. I made up a batch and divided it in to 4 different scents.


Everyone always makes fun of me for saving boxes, but I can't help it! They are just so useful! Especially when you can make them into pretty gift boxes.




Then I decided it would be fun to put a little twist on it since I was going to be at her place. I made it into a treasure hunt for her to do after I left.



I folded up the clues like secret notes. It took me back to grade 5 when we passed notes constantly and this was how we folded them. I couldn't remember how to do it so I had to look it up!






Who wouldn't want to find this?



1 comment:

  1. So colourful & beautiful! What a great gift!!!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete