Monday 23 January 2012

It's Done!

I've finished my Crazy Quilt!!! I started working on it shortly after I got married, over 5 years ago. In my defence it was a lot of sewing of lots of squares! I wanted to used up some of my scraps, but ended up buying more because I didn't think I had enough variety. You can't keep me out of Fabricland!! Now I probably have enough scraps to make a couple more of these quilts, but considering how long this one took me I think I'll used them for something else!!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Looks like a lot of work went into that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! The "craziness" reminds me of stained glass - it's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! It was a lot of work! They laying out of the squares probably took the longest. And LC, if is a pretty heavy quilt - 2 layers of batting and then fleece on the back, so next time you come you can use it!!

    ReplyDelete