Thursday 5 October 2017

Navy and White Wedding Cake

My cousin got married last year and she asked if I would be able to make their wedding cake. She sent me a couple pictures before deciding on this one. It was the first wedding cake I have made that wasn't all white. It nice to do something a little different. Simple and elegant.

It is a little hard to tell from the pictures, but the tiers are navy blue with little edible beads.


The cake was also supposed to have a few real white roses stuck in it. Unfortunately, the florist had the wedding date mixed up and didn't have any of the flowers ready. They really had to hustle to get the bouquets put together for the bridal party! The flowers did arrive, however not in time for me to get them into the cake.


It turned out well even without the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment