Wednesday 21 June 2017

The Master Sword Birthday Cake

My husband is a Zelda fanatic. I finally gave in and made him a Zelda cake in the form of the Master Sword for his birthday last year. I guess there are only so many fishing cakes I can make! I don't quite get what the Master Sword is, but from what I understand it is an accomplishment to earn/find/unlock? it from the rock it is apparently stuck in. And Link needs it. I know that.


It didn't quite turn out as good as I had hoped. The purple faded out of the fondant - this has happened to me before and I don't understand why. And it also looks a little lumpy, the fondant probably could have been put on a little thicker, but at the end of the day a Zelda cake is a Zelda cake and I don't hear anyone complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment