Wednesday 18 February 2015

Crib Mattress

Last fall my sister and I went to the Western Development Museum Craft Show. It was fanatic, there was so much to look at! I did buy a couple of things, but the thing I was most excited to find was a doll bed. This guy, I think his name was Carl, had a booth full of wooden toys. They were amazing! I'd been watching for a nice wooden doll bed for a while and this one was perfect.

I sewed up a little mattress and pillow and we gave it to our daughter for her birthday.


My mom was going through some stuff before Christmas and found a doll blanket I had sewn when I was young. I think it was probably one of the first things I sewed myself (or mostly by myself!) She sent it to me in the mail and I was so surprised when I opened the package. I had completely forgotten all about it!


So I gave it to my daughter with the doll bed.


She was so delighted to have a bed for her baby. She even tried it out a couple of times and we had to convince her she was a little big for it!

1 comment:

  1. Little joy! Like when the quilt fit the bed you bought so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete