Tuesday 10 April 2012

I won!!!

So super excited...still!! I entered a draw at Fabricland in PA a couple weeks ago for one of three prizes and on Saturday they called to tell me I was a winner! I so rarely win anything! It is a good thing we made that trip to PA so I could enter. I won a $100 gift certificate, a quilting frame, 4 different kinds of batting, sewing scissors, and other odds and ends. Good thing I finished a project last week (I'll post it next week!) so my ban on buying fabric is lifted! :)



My next project to finish is Anthony's quilt. I have it ready to put on the quilting frames. This week, however, is all about Anthony's birthday! I just finished making the Mickey Mouse for the top of his cake. I just have a couple touch-ups to do when it dries. I only made one so hopefully it doesn't break. It should be okay; I usually have good luck with colour flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment