Sunday 18 March 2012

What's new?

Well, let me tell you! Yesterday I machine quilted the rag baby blanket I started in February. I just have to bind the edges and it will be done. I absolutly love this pattern, and the fabric I picked! And I think I have enough fabric left over to make another one! Here last rag blanket I made, before it was washed. It is still in a drawer waiting for the next baby boy!




I also finished the top of Anthony's quilt, and have been cross stitching on his Christmas stocking. I really need to get it done because I just ordered a couple more cross stitches from Mystic Stitch! I shouldn't have I know, but the cross stitches that have are so amazing. If you cross stitch you should definitely check out their site.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! How many quilts & blankets have you made now? Do you have any idea?! I know my number: 1.25! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a list of all the quilts and blankets I've made: 10 full size quilts, and 24 baby blankets! I don't think I missed counting any!

    Pretty soon you will be up to 2!

    ReplyDelete